With State-of-the-Art educational facilities and delivery services, Tvaksa offers flexible, scalable and customizable meeting, training and exam facilities at competitive prices. From nationwide meeting rooms, classroom rentals or Exam facilities to expert technical assistance, Tvaksa will help you deliver a superior training, meeting or Exam facility that your participant will always remember.
And helping you to focus on the main purpose of your business
For Professionals who like to collaborate
- Affordable rates with flexi hour booking option
- Training or exam center located at city center or IT Hubs
- A purpose-built training venues designed for an optimal training experience
- Training Rooms equipped with the latest computer and presentation technology
- Fully equipped IT and technical training rooms available
- On-site administration services, including delegate registration
- Full in-house technical support provided for all events
- All facilities have required power with UPS Backup, Generator and as per required Internet connection
- Catering facility for participant
- Exam Centers with required manpower and seater capacity to handle online exam with 100% Integrity.
- On request we provide computer configurations customized to different server like AIX Server, AS/400, Unix, Mainframe, Solaris, Windows.
- We also provide customized hardware, Infrastructure Configuration Available : 8GB RAM, 16GB, 32GB RAM with i3, i5, i7 processor, etc.
Our business training rooms are equipped with everything you need for a superior learning experience — virtual training room technology, full-service staff, premium amenities and more. We customize the environment to your exact specifications, for a learning experience that is second to none.
Our training room rentals offer:
- Professional building venue
- Dedicated hospitality staff
- Customized classroom configurations
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) compatibility
We are located @
- BANGALORE – J P NAGAR
- CHENNAI – ANNASALAI – Nandanam
- HYDERABAD – MADHAPUR
- PUNE – HINJEWADI
- COCHIN – Vallathol Junction
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your cancellation terms?
- If you cancel the booking you are liable for the payment of a cancellation charge as follows.
- 100% cancellations charge is applicable for cancellations made within the 5 working days
- Cancellation charges apply to total booking value, to include room hire, pre-booked catering and equipment costs.
If I book the room hire only what do I get?
Standard room hire bookings include complimentary still and sparkling water, coffee or tea with cookies as well as equipment such as projector, paper and whiteboard with air conditioned room Notepads, Pen, pencils. You can then add on extra equipment and catering should you need it.
How do I confirm a booking?
You can confirm the booking by payment and confirming by email or also by work order.
Do you take provisional bookings?
Yes. We are happy to take provisional bookings. However we reserve the right to market the room until you have confirmed your booking.
How do I pay?
Full payment for meeting room hire is required in advance of the booking. You can pay by cheque or bank transfer. An invoice can be raised to provide documentation. Once you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation email which includes the date by which we need to receive your payment
How do I make a booking?
What rates do you offer?
We are flexible and offer booking by the hour, half-day and full day. Rates depend on the size of room, the length of the booking and the location. We also offer all inclusive day delegate packages. More about prices.
Call@ 9845119491 or Mail@ Susheel@tvaksatech.com
Do your rooms have air conditioning?
Yes. All our rooms have air conditioning
Do you have sufficient parking?
Yes for Two wheeler and Four wheeler
What sort of catering do you offer?
Whether you need breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or just some biscuits to go with your coffee we can arrange it. And you’ll get free still and sparkling water.
House keeping will take care of all this services
What Training room options do you offer?
You’ll find some complimentary pieces of equipment already available in our rooms – white board and Video/Projector. We also have a full range of AV equipment to choose from including LCDs, plasma screens, laptops, internet access. Our IT is top level and it won’t let you down
When are your rooms available
Our standard hours are 9:00AM to 6:00PM, Monday to Friday. But we are happy to discuss events outside of these times – bookings are charged at 1.2 times the standard rate. We can also take weekend bookings but charge 1.5 times the standard rate
Do you provide administration support?
Yes our onsite support team will ensure your room is set up exactly how you need it so you can focus on work. We can also provide any secretarial or business support that you might need. So if you’d rather leave the conference minutes to someone else or need some last minute photocopying done we’re here to help. We’ll also greet your guests, print, bind and laminate documents, take phone messages and organise couriers and taxis